V's Personal Care Setting Services (VPCSS)
The mission of our company is to provide personal care setting services to the elderly, Handicap and disable individuals who needs someone to keep them actively aware as well as share positive company with.
VPCSS is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our business is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. VPCSS has been operating since 2000 by CEO/Founder Vanessa Archille under the umberalla of Health and Fitness 4 Minority Women Inc (HF4MW inc)in Northern California.
Health & Fitness 4 Minority Women Inc is a non-profit organization that provide various health services nationally to minority women and other healthcare entities. VPCSS is one of HF4MW Inc small healthcare entities that provide setting services to elderly, handicap, hospice, and disable individuals who needs the proper care. VPCSS has met the comfortability, socialization and positive energies of many customers and families.
- Home health care services may include home health aide services, nutrition counseling, homemaker, and companion services.
- We Offer:
- Day and Night Setting Services
- Cater to the daily needs of customers
- Entertain customers with normal social skills of daily living
- Give customers the needed attention in their soical lifestyle
- Make sure customers feel needed in society
- Our home health care agencies must have permits and licenses. Requirements for background checks, drug screens and reference checks are done. Caregivers are required to have documented continuing education. Akk caregivers must pass classes in CPR, infection control, HIV, Alzheimer's disease, and domestic violence. Advanced training is required when caring for clients with special needs, such as children, or people who have suffered a traumatic brain injury.
- All VPCSS methods for addressing the environment of care are documented. This includes safety, OSHA compliance, and hazardous materials management. An emergency management plan is included. A human resource manual that contains job descriptions and personnel policies and Documentation of policies and leadership profile needs are contained within the policy and procedure manual. Policies regarding patient's rights are also in place.
- VPCSS specific policies are written that describe how to perform tasks. These vary depending on the population served as well as the disciplines providing care. Scope and limitations of care services offered are documented. Patient education materials are available. Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance companies must acquire specific additional documents.
- VPCSS meets the Government healthcare agencies state with what policies and procedures are required for their jurisdiction. . Home health care professional organizations provide general assistance. All materials come from accredited healthcare agencies and government policies.
$10 per/hr for self-help individuals
$14 per/hr for disable and handicap individuals
$16 per/hr for overnight individuals (after 12:00 am on)
(Cash and Checks only, all returned checks $25 fee)
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
724 N. 47th Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70802