National School Teacher's 90-Day Health Challenge Movement
The National School Teacher's 90-Day Health Challenge Movement (NST90DCM) is a health incentive movement for school teachers to become active and physically healthy. The goal is to improve a teacher’s quality of life as well as help in eliminating other health disparities such as Obesity, stress, diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease etc... The movement provides school teachers with improved health status through activities such as health assessments, health education awareness, physical fitness regiments and healthy eating methods to living a healthy lifestyle.
NST90-DC Movement was established in 2012 under the umbrella of Health and Fitness 4 Minority Women Inc. The Health and Fitness 4 Minority Women (HF4MW) Inc. non-profit organization is a 501(3)c community-based health education awareness and prevention/intervention program that emphasizes on eliminating health disparities among low-income minority and under-served women ages 18-65 within racial/ethnic communities.
To provide opportunities that will encourage school teacher's to pursue a healthy lifestyle that contributes to an improved health status, improved morale, and a greater personal commitment to helping to implement a action to move within the school's health programs as well as a greater commitment to the health of students and create positive role modeling.
- To increase energy
- To improve school teacher's productivity
- To decrease school teacher's absenteeism
- To promote a positive and healthy role model for students
- To reduce health insurance costs
- To relieve stress through health promotion/physical activities
TO TAKE THE 90-DAY HEALTH CHALLENGE
- Submit school entry form
- Complete NST90CM Application
- Complete Principal Approval Form
- Chose a leader for the team/name your team
- Schedule a Challenge Meeting at your school site
- Must have 10 or more teachers on their team
- Each teacher must join by donating to the 90-Day challenge Movement by selecting a challenge kit
- (Nutrition plan plus exercise program ($180 per person) or Weight loss plan plus plates, yoga and martial arts program ($290 per person) OR a TOTAL transformation physical fitness kit ($380 per person) and follow the physical fitness regiment program that is provided. All programs will be done at your school site or on arranged facility)
- Entered on or before deadline JAN 1, 2017
SIGN UP YOUR SCHOOL TEACHER'S AND TAKE THE CHALLENGE TODAY!
Join Us and help keep our teacher's Healthy, we need them to teach our healthy future!
Your School can WIN Prize's!
4 Health Education Workshops/Seminars for teachers and students, a 36” Flat Screen TV for your school, a Computer, copier, and 10 sessions of dance classes for your students. (one prize per school)
To keep this Movement ALIVE! Please help by donating